It's pretty good, and one of the most slick looking GameSalad apps. You might
have risked splashing out for Pro to avoid the GameSalad promo screen! As you
may know, things are changing over there at the moment, so keep an eye on that.

I've done five of the stages, working on the sixth. The triangle's one has a
clear button that I thought would clear the highlighted triangles, but it
really clears your entire progress. Fortunately I hadn't gone too far when I
discovered that! It took 22 minutes to complete that stage.