Ien,

There went some troubles, full solved months ago, about login to the phpPgAdmin
panel of the cPanel, on the loki server at least. All worked from that time
100% well. Both MySQL and PostgreSQL are yet full usable in the on-rev
environment and some of my apps use both on a 24/7 basis (MySQL for the
earliest ones, and PostgreSQL for all the other and next to come.

HTH,

Pierre

Le 17 oct. 2010 à 13:05, Len Morgan a écrit :

> I seem to remember someone having trouble connecting to a database on their
> on-rev account remotely a while back.  Was this ever resolved?  I'd like to
> have a database that can be accessed from anywhere but I'd rather not go
> through the hoops of making a web service to get at the data.
>
> Was this too much of a security issue for the hosting service to allow?
>
> len morgan

Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70

www.woooooooords.com