On 20.10.10 at 18:04 +0200 Klaus on-rev apparently wrote:
 >> Anyway, your script may fail if your mouseup function does sth that
 refers to the buttons on the other card, which are not present on the
 current card and it does not make full reference to them but only
 uses short names.

To avoid this and other traps when sending "mouseup" to object on other cards you coul do this and since there is no "defaultCard" (like "defaultstack") that we can set, we have to go to all the cards to
avoid this above mentioned phenomenon!

If one uses full reference in the called script (that is script in btn b of cd y refers to itself as btn b of cd y) then going to that card before running that script is not needed.

Robert