On 10/22/2010 11:11 PM, Mike Kerner wrote:
Well if you can type you shouldn't be looking at the keys anyway...

Hey, come over here and try typing on any one of the 3 keyboards I have on my desk that feature Latin-Arabic, Latin-Cyrillic and Latin-Phonetic Cyrillic and try typing using one of the Anglo-Saxon entry keybaords I wrote for my wife without looking; then,
and only then, can you make those sorts of comments.

Alternative, download my Devawriter and try typing out thr first 3 verses of Sri Isopanishad
without looking . . .  :)

Love and muffled noises, Richmond.