Coo!

Memo From Dell: Ubuntu Linux Is Safer Than Windows
<http://www.thevarguy.com/2010/06/10/memo-from-dell-ubuntu-linux-is-safer-than-windows/>

I wonder how long that will be there before the chaps in dark glasses pop
round to DELL for a friendly chat?

It really never ceases to amaze me that Microsoft have built an empire on the fact that donkeys years ago the choice was between expensive Macs and cheap PCs that really only worked with Windows;

Linux with a window-manager such as GNOME or KDE really does make one wonder why folks who wouldn't hesitate give the choice between a donkey cart and a Toyota Corolla, still go for the (admittedly souped-up) donkey cart when it comes to an operating system. I will always go for a FREE Toyota Corolla rather than a PAID souped-up donkey cart.