I have a list of categories and I want to drag and drop some text from a list
field onto one of the categories in the target list field. The line of text
should hilite on the drag (before the drop) so I know which item it is going to
I should drag into.

I can get most of the coding for drag and drop but there are some things I
don't know.
1. How do I hilite the line of text in the list field the mouse is over?
2. How do I get the line of text in the target list field when the users drops
the mouse?

Bill Vlahos