Hello, Glyn!

On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 08:30 AM, fred perry (but really Glyn) wrote:

1) On one of my screens i have multiple text fields. As it's touch screen i have an onscreen keyboard.
I know i can give each field 'focus' by touching the relevant field. But how can i enter text into each field independant of eachother??

Consider using focusedObject() and either type or send.

(If you have trouble with focus, you can create your own focus. When you touch a field, change something visibly and also put the long ID into a global. The on-screen keyboard can then send a message to the object specified by the string in the global.)

Dar Scott