I tried this also, but still comes back with "no such program". Has anyone ever used AppleEvents FROM Revolution using the "send to program"? I am faithfully following the Transcript dictionary.

Hi Paul,

Hopefully Jan Schenkel will chime in soon. Last March he reported to the revolution_ipc group,

- send to program works on the same Mac
- send to program doesn't work between two Macs

I believe Jan later reported he had an AppleScript workaround for the problem; but I can't find it in my archives.

FWIW, the rev_ipc group will be addressing Apple event communication in a future release of our libIPC.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company