Brian,

Actually I don't have control over it. It is produced as an .asp file and i have never worked with them before.

What i am doing is a floating window that will go online daily and get the resulting html generated (daily) from their website and display it in that window. So they can have a daily message in a desktop app that reflects what they generate on their website.

I imagine a bubble or blurb that has the date/time and the title of the daily affirmation and when the mouse moves over the blurb then a drawer/palette will drop down with the text/paragraphs displayed in a scrolling field.

Features may include changing the window shape to predefined shapes and having a color theme to match. Maybe revSpeak the text and maybe a daily/weekly downloaded animated gif or something to make the blurb more interesting.

Thanks

Tom