I'm looking for information to import and export to both Apple's and Microsoft's Address Books from a Rev app under development. Ideally, I would like to provide a sync mechanism such as iSync on the Mac but that is optional at this point.

The vCard export from Apple's Address Book looks fairly straightforward once I get all of the key choices and the same for LDIF. However, I don't have any information regarding programming with iSync.

I also don't have any experience with the Address Book on Windows or, if there is such a beast, on Linux.

Bill Vlahos