OUTSTANDING!!!!

The Sinclair Z80 is out of the box, plugged in, TV attached, memory block
attached, cassette recorder ready but....

I'd like to DL but the DL size is more than I can fit on a 30 min.
cassette... Any ideas? If I remember the 45 min cassettes have fidelity
problems...

The reel-to-reel format doesn't help me as my storage device is cassette
based. Should I split the r/r tape to fit?

Let me know... I can hardly wait to get back to real programming...

Jim