At 4:13 PM -0400 4/13/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
If I want to have a text field with a list of items, and have rollovers
working over that text field so that moving the mouse up and down automatically
hilites the line underneath the mouse, what's the best way to accomplish this?

I've tried playing with the mouseWithin, hilitedLine, and hilite commands,
but can't seem to piece them together in a way that works.

Try mouseMove:

  on mouseMove
    set the hilitedLine of me to word 2 of the mouseLine
  end mouseMove

(The hilitedLine has the form "line X of field Y", so you need to use word 2 of it to get the actual line number.)
--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaedworks.com