Has anyone else experienced infuriating, buggy behavior with the menu builder? I read a post by François Cuneo that describes part of the problem. The menubar I make (I'm developing in OSX) is improperly shown as having Paste as the first item in the application menu, File is empty, and Help contains Copy, I think. What I made, using menu builder, should've had only Quit in the File menu (which would be moved to the application folder for OSX builds) and only Cut, Copy, and Paste in the Edit menu.

Also, the feature that shortens the stack to hide the menubar in OSX is driving me nuts, running amuck and resizing the stack willy nilly. One time it chopped off 22 pixels each time I opened the stack, making for a nice disappearing stack. Grrrrrrrr!

The script generated by menu builder seems correct, but problems persist even after I remove the menubars from the stack. Does anyone know where to find the script that's really doing this stuff so I can fix it? Does anyone have any other answers or suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve McNutt