On Jul 22, 2004, at 11:25 AM, Marian Petrides wrote:

Also, in the process of trying 2.5 out I had the following unusual (but reproducible) occurrence. Run 2.5b1 in Mac OS X 10.3.4. Create a new mainstack with one field and one button. Verify that the only stack present in Application Browser is the new stack (call it TestStack). Save Test Stack. Then save TestStack as standalone. Quit Rev.

Run standalone:  works fine, one field one button AOK

Double-click on TestStack.Rev (non-standalone file). IDE opens with TestStack in foreground and an entirely different stack (the main stack for the project I just completed) behind it. What gives??? Why is this happening? A bug or something I missed doing when I created the

Figured this out at last. It isn't a Rev thing, it's an OS X thing. Somehow the default app for Rev files got set to be my splash screen standalone and not Rev 2.x. Bizarre, since I KNOW I never set it up this way, but... this is a non-issue (phew!).