----------
Posted by RevZilla 1.0

    ------- Additional Comment
      #1 From
      Tuviah Snyder

OK anyone have any problem with me changing this for 2.2?

No, apparently :-)

Only thing I can see this breaking is people who already obscure text using an image.
############ end 819 ##########

But looks like they did NOT impelement this one :-(

And dealing with the margins is a pain in the "arsch" ;-)

Any comments from edinborough?

Phil Davis

This is one of my "feature requests", Bugzilla 1032:
############################
2003-12-05:
To be able to position the label-text of buttons directly on top of their icons.
This way we wouldn't need so many workaround to make this happen ;-)
Thank you...
------- Additional Comment #3 From Kevin Miller 2004-04-29 18:53 -------
This is now included in the shipping version 2.2. Thanks for the request.

If yes, then it is a very well kept secret :-D

###############################
I added 2 other comments, but no response, the thing is "resolved as fixed"
I searched desparately, but did not find this "included" new feature...?
Please help :-)
Regards
Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]