On Monday, September 6, 2004, at 02:31 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

don't forget the ending slash in the FTP URL like:

ftp://myUser:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/mySweetFolder/

let me know if this works for you!!! :D

Cheers
andre

Works great. Now I get it. In just a few guesses I got the correct configuration of the URL with my proper connection information and I was in. Now a double click on folder names to append the folder name to the current URL in combination with a mouseUp simulation or refreshftpfilelist and you have effectively replaced my old fetch program running Mac 9.2 on my MacOSX.

Now I'll test it to see if I can upload. What about "as text" or "as raw binary data?"

COOL !

Mark