At 12:31 22.09.2004 -0500, you wrote:
On 9/22/04 3:34 AM, Signe Marie Sanne wrote:

Hello,
when I start Revolution 2.5 I get the message below (this has been the case both earlier on and after I updated today - both on Windows XP and Mac 10.3.5):
A stack Answer Dialog in file /Applications/Revolution 2.5/license.rev is already in memory. The Revolution UI does not distinguish stacks which have identical names, so editing these stack files while both are in memory could result in data loss.
How can I get rid of this message?

It sounds like you have a copy of the answer dialog as a substack of your main stack. (This often happens if you created the stack in MC and imported some resources.) You'll need to delete the copy that is embedded in the stack.

Yes, thank you, this was actually the case. In MetaCard I go to Stack Properties --> Components and then delete a resource, but is it possible to do it in Revolution as well?

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Romansk Institutt tel: +47 55 58 21 27 Řisteins gt. 1 5007 Bergen http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/Info/sms.html Norway