Count me in - I've got some presentation stuff and a sourceforge account just waiting.
I've got a presentation to do as well.:)

Regarding the CVS stuff - I've wrapped CVS on linux in a bunch of shell code - so that it autosaves to CVS. Binaries won't take advantage of all of CVS features - so it's good to save some or all of the key bits out as text files. Scripts are obviously the key. I've got some code for exporting stacks to XML as a couple of others have which allows you to take full advantage of CVS.

david

Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

I think there is some good documentation about this at SourceForge; you might want to check there.

Basically, you pick a license, apply it to your code, and release it.

CVS is one solution to manage multiple contributors to code, but it might not work too well with Rev files -- it was intended for C/Pascal/Java-type code, which consists of plain-text files. It chokes on binary files, like the ones used by Rev. Not sure what you'd use for Rev.