Hi
I've made several attempts at building a Standalone for OS 9 (from OS X) using the Database Library.
When it's built, the folder contains the application and the "MySQL Library PPC".

After lots of testing, archive-trawling and general frustration, I've discovered that the "Valentina_Classic" library must be included with an OS9 Standalone, even if you're not using Valentina (I'm trying to use MySQL).

I was getting "unexpected error 1,010" and the Standalone app would crash without even showing the card.

The crash occurs even if you don't directly access the Database Library - just selecting it for inclusion is enough to crash the app.

Perhaps this dependency on the "Valentina_Classic" library is a bug.

Alister.