On Wednesday, October 6, 2004, at 02:50 PM, Martin Baxter wrote:

You're correct. The application memory you allocate is not used for
data/stacks/media. I think only the engine etc is loaded into there, and if
you allocate extra application memory it won't be used for anything, it
will just reduce the total amount of memory available to the rest of the
system (which includes your app's components).

Cool, I''ll have to go back and confirm this on an older 9.0 iMac. I've added 15,000 kbts to an app that doesn't need it.

Thanks,

Mark