On Friday, November 19, 2004, at 08:47 AM, Gregory Lypny wrote:

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to create nested arrays of the form A[X[i]] or deeper? I tried but it doesn't seem to be working.

Greg

I can tell by your variables that you would like to have arrays within arrays. I fussed around with a key naming scheme as a secondary approach to getting what I wanted.

Example keys:

gArray[1,2]
gArray[1,3]
gArray[1,2,1]

You would need to assemble the keys from your variables before calling them from the array that stores everything in a single array. You can use the item delimiter to parse the keys if you need to work it backwards.

Mark