On Saturday, December 11, 2004, at 06:42 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

Nope. But I've paid more bills and bought more toys using its tools than all the others combined. Basically, it all comes down to what makes me money, as this is my profession. Rev-based tools have helped me solve a few problems, but Director has consistently paid the mortgage. While its true that there are a few things that Rev does which Director doesn't (though not many if you include available xtra$), my clients want the things that Director does which Rev doesn't - of which there is a very long list. That's all. They are different tools, and really don't compete as much as people think.

--
Troy

I agree, they do offer different benefits.

Mark