On Jan 15, 2005, at 5:41 PM, Paul wrote:

I see. I am re-writing my Buzz-o-sonic program (frequency analyzer for measuring impulse-excited materials) in LabVIEW. I have not done much with RunRev yet - except a diary app I hope to release when I get the time. Are there any user lists like this for LabVIEW? This user list is one of the best things about RunRev.

There was back when I was a LabVIEW hotshot. Check with your NI rep or check at the NI web site. In my glory days I was an Alliance member and programmed LabVIEW for both Mac and Windows, but my licenses are so old, I now use customers' licenses. Revolution is expensive but it beats going LabVIEW on two or three platforms.

Dar