On 3/17/05 7:08 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I added about 5 lines of code to the smtp library and now runrev refuses to do anything with it stating there's an error with the comments (well it looks like the second line of the stack script irregardless of what's there).

Here's the error from the error dialog
        executing at 7:50:05 PM
Type    Object Name:
Object  libSmtp250
Line    # File Name .....: libSmtp
Hint    2

The stack script window closes fine (no errors) and it can be compiled into an application (but even the application doesn't work).


I wonder if there is an invisible non-standard character in the script that is confusing the compiler. If you have a copy of BBEdit or a text editor that can show you all the invisible characters (Word will do this too, I think) look for something unusual in the second line.


--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com
_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

Reply via email to