> That reminds me of Rev itself--I thought the old script limits systems
> was an ingenious way to hook people and expand the user community. A
> 30-day trial without any limits does really have its advantages to be
> able to fully try things, but I still bet some form of the old concept
> of getting people hooked over time would bring in additional people.

I found the 10 line script limit to be a huge hassel, but in the end it did hook me. Still, with the way that keys are distributed for trial editions, I really love how there's always an endless supply of fake hotmail addresses that one can use. :) Don't worry, I paid for my license!

Derek Bump Dreamscape Software _______________________________________________ Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress 2.5 http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/