-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

on preOpenStack
  checkTime
end preOpenStack

on checkTime
if (the long date contains "Thursday") and (char 1 to 2 of the time is "10") and (the time contains "PM") then doYourStuff
send "checkTime" to me in 60 sec
end checkTime


on doYourStuff
  -- stuff to be executed every thursday night at 10:00
end doYourStuff


On Mar 18, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Gregory Lypny wrote:

Hello everyone,

I posted this one a few days ago but didn't get a response, so I'm taking another kick at the cat. Any comment is welcome, even a few lines from your favourite Beatles' song. ;)

I'm playing with Revolution as a CGI engine with the scripts in stacks. I'm wondering if there's a way to have Revolution executive a script at specified intervals, for example, every Tuesday night at ten o'clock.

Any thoughts?

        Greg

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution


- -----------------------------------------------------------
Frank D. Engel, Jr.  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

$ ln -s /usr/share/kjvbible /usr/manual
$ true | cat /usr/manual | grep "John 3:16"
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
$
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (Darwin)


iD8DBQFCOuhb7aqtWrR9cZoRAu/sAJ9+REzsEBhSUISJ/iQ6peha4yntbgCgiIGd
4527UT0bd2hmsqJnki8XZI0=
=KNWS
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



___________________________________________________________
$0 Web Hosting with up to 120MB web space, 1000 MB Transfer
10 Personalized POP and Web E-mail Accounts, and much more.
Signup at www.doteasy.com

_______________________________________________
use-revolution mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution

Reply via email to