Little help please.

We (Run Rev support and I) are trying to decide whether my problems with the new 2.5 version of Run Rev are system related or not.

Using 2.5 I cannot access either the "rev OnLIne" or the "Documentation" windows. They are completely intert: Can't close or move them. Can't a access any of the buttons. They give me no respect. I need to do a "forced quit" to get rid of them.

Anyone out there using  2.5 on 10.2.3? Any problems?

(I understand that my problems disappear using 10.2.8 I am loath to upgrade. I did once, but was forced to do a clean install when I later had to do a reinstall. Not something I want to go through again. Waiting for 10.4 to take the next step; or, to be on the safe side, 10.4.1.)

Thanks,

Jim