Varen,

Hmmmmm....it works here:

-- Shameless plug for an example follows:
on mouseUp
 put "alptex16bie" into user
 get url("http://www.alptex.com/products/emulators/"&user&"/";)
 put it into msg --the html code looks fine!
end mouseUp

Best Regards,

Tim Ponn

Varen Swaab wrote:

Klaus

Thanks for the idea but this doesn't work either. There is something about this syntax that isn't right. Do you have another idea?

Thanks.