Dan, Sivakatirswami,

This approach assumes you have mirror imaging 'OFF' in order to have two distinct screen areas. I don't know how (applescript, do process, shell) to do this. Or how to detect this to not get errors. Something like "If the system has two monitors (?) then turn off 'video mirroring' then do 'split screen' and set this window to main screen and send that window to alt screen'.

I don't see where knowing these things is within REVs builtin capabilities.