Hi. I am returning to develop in Revolution after some time away. I am using Rev. 2.5.1 (laterst version). I cannot figure out how to implement the revSmartSave stack. If I choose it from the Development:Plugins Menu, the stack is frozen and won't let me select a time interval. Neither can I close the stack. I have to use Cntrol/Alt/Delet to close RunRev in order to start again.

I have looked through the documentation and the list archives with no success. Some people appear to be able to use this plugin although they appear to be on Macs. I am on Windows XP on a fast machine with plenty of ram and hard disk space.

All help is very much appreciated!

Mark MacKenzie
Past Ink Publishing