Hi all,

I wouldn´t have expected so many reactions on the short script I postet. Thanks for the feedback.I should have taken the time to read through the code before posting it and clean it up a bit, though.(You are right DOM, I forgot the quotes around the name of the graphic) And I would have checked every 50 milliseconds instead of 500...

:-)

Geoff, your changes are excellent. Very clean! I really like it.

Actually it was late that night when I tested how fast I could set up a clock and I felt like screaming in the subject after reading a bit in the archives. Never mind. <g>

Dom wrote:

>now, what about making a rounded window, with the time and the date?

Go for it! I would like to see it.

Cheers,

Malte