Check out these URLs.  I also have a GL

www.jonbondy.com/lacewood1.jpg - custom home-made lacewood guitar with graphite (Moses) neck, TransTrem, and Roland GK-2A pickup

www.jonbondy.com/lacewood2.jpg - custom home-made lacewood guitar with Moses neck, custom home-made hard tail bridge, and Ghost piezo pickups

End of guitar rant

:)

Jon

Klaus Major wrote:

Hi Jon,

So, Klaus: do you play a Steinberger guitar?

Mon dieux, un connaisseur :-)

Although this "headless" design may have been invented by Mr. Ned Steinberger, this is a 6-string frettless bass-guitar made by a german company called "Clover".

Like the "original" it is made of carbon graphite*, which makes it almost indestructible
and gives it a very clean "hi-fi" sound.

And it now serves me VERY well for over 16 years :-)

My guitar, (don't have a photo unfortunately) is a Gibson L5 (a very fine and VERY expensive hollowbody jazz guitar) replica from "Aria", a japanese company, and
has a beautiful sunburst finish.

And that is almost 30 years old :-)

:)

Jon