Buddy,

In order to use the one button for multiple functions, you'll need to set some information about it.

For example, when the user hits play, change its "name" and its "icon" property.
It will still be the same button, just appear differently to the user.

Here are some pieces:

set the name of me to "Play"
set the name of me to "Pause"
set the icon of me to 1000 ## the ID of an image you want to use

on mouseUp
   if (the short name of me is "Play") then
   else
   end if
end mouseUp

HTH,
Brian

I have a question, lets say you want only one button for a play and pause function, If a player was playing, the button would say "Pause" and when you pressed it, the button would pause the player and the word on it would change to
"Play", Vise versa
Someone tried to explain this before, but I don't really get what they meant
by what they said
Thanks, (You can call me buddy)