On Jun 6, 2005, at 1:24 PM, Gordon Tillman wrote:

That's perfectly fine. If it is helpful at all I have several sites that I lease space on for various domains. I would be happy to setup one for our use and install, say, a wiki-based site that we could all update in some kind of collaborative fashion.

--gordy

Gordon,

I own the wecode.org domain and pay for a nice webhost there, I am already hosting serendipty library and the RevChat Contest, I'd be more than happy to host RUGs in there, the pros are: a cool domain, rev cgi already installed.

cheers
andre

PS: ... one day, Rug-Br (brazilian user group)

--
Andre Alves Garzia  2004  BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org