On Jun 11, 2005, at 1:01 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

I trust this will be for your SSL track! :D

What a good idea!  :D

And since the title has "SSL" in it, I should include something on that, too.

setting the stack to the screenrect and hiding the menubar (and taskbar in windows). there's a "hide menubar" that will hide that stuff.

hide menubar

That's what I could not remember.

Remember to put something like a contextual menu or a keydown handler to quit the stack, once I got myself locked in a stack with no decorations, sized to the screensize and it stayed on top too.. irgh.

LOL!  I'm going to put in a couple methods!

Thanks!

Dar