Hi Gary,

Welcome to Revolution! A good place I've found to start learning about RevCGI is at Jacque Landman Gay's site, http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/

She has links to other resources along the same vein as well.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Kat
http://rugusa.linguistix.net

Gary Thompson wrote:

Hello All,

When I purchased Runtime Revolution last month one of the things that interested me was the capability to quote the web site "Let Transcript run facelessly on your server as a script language."

I would like to experiment with this concept under OS X. I'm running Tiger if that has any impact. Any and all help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary Thompson