Mark Wieder wrote:
Richard-

Monday, June 27, 2005, 11:15:23 PM, you wrote:

RG>     Do you can to clear the header?

I figured you were maybe speaking a patois here, so I tried various
translations in Google:

English to German and back again:
Do you preserve, in order to delete the heading?

English to Spanish and back again:
You can to clear the head?

English to French and back again:
Do you put out of box to release the heading?

English to Italian and back again:
Inscatolate in order to eliminate the heading?

English to Portuguese and back again:
You tin to cancel the heading?

English to French to German to English:
Do you place in crate to set the title free?

The last seems very zen, and I'm sure it's the key to understanding
this conundrum. I shall meditate on this.

It's a new dialect called Sleep Deprivation. It's easy to become a native speaker: just go without sleep for two days straight and you'll be speaking it like it was your native tongue. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation