Hi Todd and Jim,

To be more precise, I was told that you can't install an OS 9.2.2 system folder on any partition where Tiger (or any OS X system) is already installed. It does not work: OS 9 must be installed first or installed on another disk or partition... At the very worst you have to backup, erase your Tiger disk, make an OS 9 clean install (just copying an existing system folder is risky :-) and a Tiger clean install on top :-( When you see the hard disk prices at the moment, it might be a better solution to buy an external firewire one...