Hi Mark,

OTOH, you _can_ change _appearance themes_ from Aqua to something else (but not the operational properties), meaning it will be system-wide, not just your Rev application:

Right on. So if Unsanity can do it, so can Rev, right? But just for sliders and scrollbars. These, when not a part of a window theme, shouldn't have to be bound by the system look and feel. At least that's how I look at it and feel about it. But this is soooo far beyond what my limited skills could hope to accomplish that the banana is starting to look very "aesthetically pleasing." (No offense, Klaus.)

No problem :-)

Feel free to use a more "aesthetically pleasing" fruit :-D
Not tried vegetables yet...

Anyway, thank you, Ken for the clarification.
Mark

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]