In the course notes notes of BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY they refer to a "Script-local" variable in Revolution Transcript language. This is a very welcome advance so that we are not stuck between a variable that is shared by every handler in the
 stack ( global) or a one that that is specific to one and only one handler.
A script -local ( as I expect it ) is shared by the script elements ( button, field ...) I could not find any reference to it in the dictionary or any other documentation .
Are they correct in this ?! Any help in this matter ?!!
many thanks

--

All the best

Muaadh Salih
SOAS
Department of Near & Middle Eastern Studies
Tel . +44 (0)2078984354