Hi all,

I you have followed the thread "App Browser Woes....." on this list, you know the facts:

How come when I change something in my stack, like the layer number or the object name etc. It doesn't change in the App Browser Window?

And my answer:

To be precise, the problem came in with Rev 2.5.1. (no problem with prior versions) In order to save time, runRev guys imagined to keep the current controls list into a cache (good idea) and refresh this list only when a control is deleted or added (very bad idea).

Here is a patch stack to correct the devastating side effects ;-)
Just run the line below in the message box:

go url "http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/App%20Browser% 20Patch.rev"

"In topic" and as a reminder, you will find below a short specification of my Objects Picker plugin you can download from my website:

Objects Picker makes it possible to edit properties and scripts in one click. It also offers dozens of powerful functions like the graphical reorganization of layers or the moving of objects, copying and pasting of properties or styles, the incremental denomination of objects, the management of profiles, and improved script edition, the bookmarking of objects as well as other functions... Objects Picker fits in well with Revolution IDE: it uses objects lists as in Rev Application Browser and uses the same shortcuts you specified for it as well it takes care of Revolution UI Elements In Lists preference. In a word, Objects Picker uses contextual menus to perform varied (and what are sometimes boring :-) actions, all at once, with just one mouse-click, on multiple objects: features are derived directly from programming experience and will help you save a lot of time when you are developing. Note that this heavy plugin (850 KB zip archive, 1.9 MB on disk) is the only one which is not free but you will get yours money's worth (€ 12 :-)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software