Bob:

Perhaps another approach would be to lobby Rev to try to make the entire IDE more friendly in this particular regard.

Jon

Bob Hartley wrote:

Hi All.

I am looking for a virtual desktop manager for windowsXP. Now the reason
that this has relevance to the runrev list is, some of these don't hide all
the runrev palletes on switching screens. The one I prefer at the moment
that does do this properly (Managedesk) has some probelems with explorer and
I'd prefer one that could perform drag and drop of files between desktops (I
could do this on RISC OS in 1992).
Does anyone have any virtual desktop recomendations that are revolution
friendly? IE put all the rev windows in one screen per running revolution.
This is handy when working on 2-3 rev apps.

All the best
Bob