On 15/07/2005, at 8:25 PM, Muaadh salih wrote:

My apology for the typos of yesterday message .
Still upon further investigation we found that the following function:
-----------------

function plural count, textw
  if count <> 1 then put "s" after textw
  if count = 0 then put "no" into count
  return  count && textw
end plural
works perfectly on Rev 2.6 on Mac G4 with OSX 10.3.9. However it does not work on Rev. 2.6 on Windows XP ( when called : Plural ( 3, "Book") it returns ( 3 s) only
again is this a bug on the XP version ?!

I have heard of problems when there is a space between the function name and the opening bracket.
Try: plural(3, "Book") and see if that fixes it.

Sarah