If you didn't encrypt it or remove the source code then you should be able to get it back. More difficult if you did those things.

Bill

On Aug 3, 2005, at 9:29 AM, Ton Kuypers wrote:

Hi gang,

I've had a disk-crash a couple of months ago and lost almost all files on that disk. Among the lost files is also the RR source of a program I've created. The only thing I have is the windows exe file.

Is there a way to "decompile" this back to a working RR project (or even just parts of it) or do I just start all over again?

Ton Kuypers