Hi Charles,

"Me" is often opposed to "the target": me is equivalent to the object that contains the currently running handler and the target refers to the object which received the message that started execution.
Note that "target" without "the" refers to the contents of a control.
When you use "this", you may only refer to the current card or the current stack.
As far as I know, "this group" does not make sense...
Little Rev subtilities :-)