At 7:38 PM +0200 8/18/2005, Klaus Major wrote:
I think this was quickly fixed by build 108.
Download a recent version.

until Rev has changed the way we have to load every new distribution
(the COMPLETE package :-/), it would be nice to have a place where
we can download the engines only!

While we're wishing, it would be nice if the fershlugginah VERSION NUMBER were changed when the software changed. From a software engineering point of view, this "download whatever is on the web site, install it, run it, and check the buildNumber function in the message box to figure out whether this 2.6 is the same as the 2.6 you downloaded two weeks ago" really, seriously, does not cut it.

--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaedworks.com