Klaus:

"And I think even a newbie COULD (if not should) know that an option menu might have more than 1 ehm... option :-) "

Good point. I'll have to inspect the UI much more carefully in the future for hints about other features! Maybe we can have a contest for people who can find some other useful features that are hidden in there somewhere!

:)

Klaus Major wrote:

Hi Jon,