Mark:

Silly me: I did not think of "line -1".  Still learning...

Thanks!

:)

Jon

Mark Wieder wrote:

Jon-

Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 2:18:38 PM, you wrote:

Am I trying to do something that is not possible in Rev, or am I just
not clear on how to accomplish this? I know that HTML support is somehow built into parts of Rev: would using <font color=green> work? I
tried it, and it did not work trivially.

Set the color *after* you put the text in the field. I do this for log
output in the same manner as you're attempting and it works well for
me in scrolling fields.

put "normal text" & cr after field "xyz"
put "problem text" & cr after field "xyz"
set the foreColor of line -1 of field "xyz" to "red"