Thanks -- no, I didn't see this answer before. (Sorry, whoever answered; intermittent server problems here.)

Now that I know: How do I turn that off?

Charles Hartman

On Oct 17, 2005, at 12:41 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Charles Hartman wrote:

(I asked a version of this earlier.) While my stack is running but at some pause-point (while debugging, or while a modal dlg box is up), 1. in the Message Box, as soon as I type a blank space, the focus disappears (goes somewhere else??), so I can't type any more until I mouse-click in the msg-box input space again. 2. now I see the same thing happening with editable text fields in my modal dialog box itself -- typing a blank space loses the focus. I don't see anything about this in Rev's Preferences, so I guess that's the wrong place to look. Any clues?

I think someone answered this last time but maybe you didn't see it. During debugging, the space bar steps through the code. So every time you hit a space while debugging, focus goes back to the script editor and you move forward one line.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]