On Oct 18, 2005, at 1:50 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

In the Files section of the MC IDE working group there's a shell a couple of us built which suck up the thousands of tiny Transcript Dictionary files and imports them into a single stack using Rev's native objects for storage -- mcTranscriptDict.mc.sit at:

If there's sufficient interest and joining the group to get one file seems annoying, I can mirror that file at a simpler location.

Would that include the Topics documentation? If so, I'd find it helpful, because that's the impossibly slow part of Rev's docs. (If it's just the dictionary, then the M&M xscript gadget does it for me . . .)

Charles Hartman